Do I Need a Financial Advisor?

Posted by Admin | 4:15 AM

Let's start with a more fundamental question: how much can I improve my financial situation? You might be thinking, "I have a good salary, I pay my bills on time, I know how to do my taxes, I have insurance.I'm handling my finances pretty well; spending time and money on financial planning is not worth it for me." Many people think this way, but often it is because of a lack of awareness of financial opportunities and best practices. Indeed, time spent devising and implementing a well-researched and sound financial plan will likely yield:

More money for you and your family Better preparation and flexibility for life changes Increased protection against mistakes and unexpected circumstances An investment in financial management provides peace of mind by ensuring your best odds of permanent wealth and comfort. This planned approach to success is the result of a multi-step process. You must: Set achievable financial and personal goals Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments and estate plan Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths Put your plan into action and monitor its progress Revise your plan to accommodate changing goals, changing personal circumstances, changing financial opportunities, and changing market and tax laws The planning process requires skill, knowledge, diligence, and discipline, but great reward makes it well worth the time and effort.

Tags:


Do I Need a Financial Advisor? Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Mixx! Share on FriendFeed Digg this

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments